Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ok, the G1 is still cool

So I haven't blogged in quite awhile and I just noticed that the last posts back-to-back are about the phones. Let me explain...

So the G1 is an awesome phone and has a killa' web browser. On the G2 (EDGE) network the internet was screaming fast (as opposed to the G3 that kills your battery). So why then, why did I go back to the black?

I need better email support, the G1 was not built for email, well not the kind of email service that the BlackBerry delivers. I need to get email all the time and need better battery life, BlackBerry is the only thing that can deliver - hands down. The reality is I hate being required to plug the phone in for charging in the middle of the day and I get that away with that with the BB.

I need a phone for two things only, phone and email. I don't need a million apps that really don't do anything.

Well, hope that clears things up. Again, if interested I have a G1 with little use on it if you are interested.

P.S. I am blogging from this BB.

No comments: