Tuesday, March 31, 2009

IMG00018.jpg

Yes, I intentionally left the name of this entry the name of the picture.

Zoe and I were just hanging out since she wouldn't fall asleep tonight, she cried for an hour, like real whimpering cried. The kind where you might think something is wrong. I sit here typing on my phone and amazingly the glow of the phone has here sitting calmly rubbing her eyes, but not really falling asleep. I fed her early, well 6:30-ish after getting the kids started with dinner, with hopes she would be tired enough to fall asleep the rest of night. These hopes were dashed on the rocks of reality.

So here I sit...well I guess this isn't penning my thoughts exactly but qwertying my thoughts for the day.

Let's hope she sleeps throught the night.

Peter out...

No comments: