Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How to be happy...

I was just asked if I was having fun. I immediately thought of all the things I would that would make me very unhappy, thought of all the things that are preventing those things and then decided I was in the positive. I was happy. There are times when we think there are things that are making us unhappy, the reality is if they weren’t there we could easily be miserable. Example, “boys these shoes make my feet hot, but on the other hand they are keeping my feet from being burned by the 120 degree pavement.” Then again you should probably ask yourself if the reason you are on the pavement in the first place is because of some choice you made, maybe you should start looking at how you make choices and stop blaming your shoes.

 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Deep thoughts by Jack, oh I mean Peter Douglas